2021 Granite State SPY Award Nomination information
- The Granite State chapter is looking for nominations for 2021 Granite State Chapter Safety Professional of the year Award (SPY).
- The SPY Award is awarded annually to an ASSP member who demonstrates outstanding achievement in the occupational safety and health (OSH) field while also advancing the OSH profession overall. Through this award, ASSP recognizes outstanding achievement in the profession and acknowledge service to ASSP over a five-year period.
- Candidate Eligibility Requirements:
- Be a professional member, member in good standing of their chapter and society
- Not have received this award in the past five (5) years.
- Be engaged in full-time employment in the profession of protecting people, property and the environment.
- **Candidates are not eligible if they are currently serving as a member of the Board of Directors or the chapter awards committee or have been elected an ASSP fellow**
- Required Attachments
- A letter of endorsement from the candidate’s immediate supervisor. (1 page or less)
- 1 to 3 page resume of the candidate’s professional background & achievements.
- Letter of endorsement for the candidate from the nominator (1 to 2 pages).
- Nominations for the 2021 Chapter SPY Award will be open until 11:59 EST on May 15th, 2021, all applications field and required attachments must be submitted or the nomination will not be viewed by the Awards & Honors Committee.
- The nomination form is completely electronic and can be found using the link below or the QR Code.
On behalf of The Granite State ASSP Chapter, the E-board would like to thank all the students who applied and to congratulate the recipients of the the 2021 Student Scholarship:
Sarah Heinrich: Sarah is a junior at Keene State College from Londonderry. N.H. She received a $1000 scholarship
Mackenzie Lloyd: Mackenzie is a freshman at Keene State College from Tolland, C.T. She received a $250 scholarship.
On Monday April 19th, Chapter Treasurer Laurie Raymond and the Student Section Liaison Andrew Sellers presented the recipients with their checks at the TDS Center at Keene State College. The entire Granite State E-Board would like to congratulate both students on their scholarships. More information on the scholarship recipients can be found in the April 2021 Granite State newsletter.
Pictured below from Left to Right are students Mackenzie Lloyd; Sarah Heinrich; and student section liaison Andrew Sellers